Devante Davis (MHA '24): UCHealth - Southern Region

Hello my name is Devante Davis I am going into my 2nd year as an MHA student at the University of Iowa!  
http://
I am currently interning at UCHEALTH southern region in Colorado Springs, and UCHEALTH mission statement is to Improve lives through providing quality care.
My preceptor is Andrew Ritchie the Chief Operation Officer of the UCHEALTH southern region.He great a developing talent while unlocking hiding potential within his interns, and fellow!

My favorite project was evaluating what the rest of the world is doing to recover from this global nursing shortage.
Summarizing the data and be a part of creating a valuable plan to implement into the UCHEALTH southern region. A few other fun events I attended were the pikes peak annual racing event, viper’s baseball game, the incline!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alexa Colella (MHA '24): revology

Adriana Kotchkoski (MHA '24): Nihon Keiei Consulting Group