Golf Outing 2014



By: Mitch Cote
Greetings! The past few weeks in Iowa City have been an incredible experience. Becoming familiar with Iowa City and getting to know the students and staff has been wonderful. Thus far, the highlight of my time in Iowa has definitely been the ISAHL golf outing. On September 12, most of the students and staff, as well as many alumni, gathered at Brown Deer Golf Club. Despite the rain and 40-degree temperatures, my group finished all 18 holes. Having played on the golf team in high school, I had hopes of finishing near the top. However, I unfortunately finished with a score of +2.

Aside from the inclement weather and unexceptional score, I had a great time getting to know my classmates, especially the guys in my four-some. Many of my classmates had a great time bonding as well. The golf outing proved to be an invaluable experience for many students who participated. Even those of us who spent the day in the clubhouse sheltered from the elements had a nice time conversing. Like many, I am already looking forward to next year’s event.

Thank you to all alumni who came back to Iowa City for the golf outing. We appreciate all your support! I hope to see you all next year. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devante Davis (MHA '24): UCHealth - Southern Region

Alexa Colella (MHA '24): revology

Adriana Kotchkoski (MHA '24): Nihon Keiei Consulting Group