Student Spotlight: Kim Ogden



Name: Kim Ogden

Hometown: Bettendorf, Iowa

Undergraduate University/Degree: B.B.A in Business Management and B.A. in Psychology from the University of Iowa

Current Program: Master of Health Administration

Areas of Interest: Currently, I do not have any specific areas of interest, although I cannot wait to find mine over the next two years!

Why Iowa? During my time as an undergrad at Iowa, I had opportunities to grow inside and outside the classroom in ways I never imagined. I wanted to continue to receive that top notch education while pursuing my graduate degree.

Why Healthcare? Growing up, I experienced the healthcare system through my own injuries and illnesses, as well as those of my family members. There were countless times where I was unimpressed by the lack of timeliness and care quality, and I saw the way it could affect a patient's well being. These experiences put a fire in me to improve the healthcare system and make a difference in the lives of those who need it most.

In Kindergarten, what did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a teacher!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devante Davis (MHA '24): UCHealth - Southern Region

Alexa Colella (MHA '24): revology

Adriana Kotchkoski (MHA '24): Nihon Keiei Consulting Group