Student Spotlight: Carly Correll



Name: Carly Correll

Undergraduate University/Degree: University of Iowa, B.A. in Health and Human Physiology

Current Program: Master of Health Administration 

Areas of Interest: Patient Experience, Health System Operations

Why Iowa? Everyone is genuinely nice. I rarely pass someone without saying hello or smiling. I also think the pride alumni take in the University of Iowa speaks for itself. 

Why Healthcare? It's fast-paced, always changing, and challenges me to think strategically and in an innovative manner. This, combined with being able to improve patient care, is what motivates me each day. 

Favorite Graduate School Experience: My favorite experience has been getting to know my classmates and see how much we've grown in our short time as graduate students. 

In kindergarten, what did you want to be when you grew up? I told my parents I wanted to be a doctor, but I really just wanted to be a professional napper.

What would we be surprised to know about you? When I was a tween I broke a washer, microwave, dishwasher, and bathtub all within about a 1-year time frame. My parents were less than pleased. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devante Davis (MHA '24): UCHealth - Southern Region

Alexa Colella (MHA '24): revology

Adriana Kotchkoski (MHA '24): Nihon Keiei Consulting Group