Student Spotlight: Nabil Natafgi



Name: Nabil Natafgi

Hometown: Beirut, Lebanon

Undergraduate University / Degree: American University of Beirut / BS in Medical Laboratory Sciences

Graduate University/Degree: American University of Beirut / MPH in Health Management and Policy

Current Program: PhD in Health Services and Policy

Areas of Interest: Quality of care and patient safety; Performance measurement and reporting; Telehealth effectiveness and evaluation; Health services outcomes and evaluation

Why Iowa? A good program for health services research / funding / recommended by alumni of the program who are doing great in their career

Why Healthcare? A very complex system with so many entwined challenges and opportunities for improvement

Favorite Graduate School Experience? "When Patience and Jure entered my office" - Jure Baloh (September 9, 2016) P.S. Jure was next to me while I was answering these questions!

In kindergarten, what did you want to be when you grew up? Computer Scientist (That was in elementary school - I couldn't remember as far as kindergarten, sorry J)

What would we be surprised to know about you? I have a terrible memory - that's why I don't remember as far as kindergarten. I don't even remember what I had for breakfast today. J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devante Davis (MHA '24): UCHealth - Southern Region

Alexa Colella (MHA '24): revology

Adriana Kotchkoski (MHA '24): Nihon Keiei Consulting Group