First-Year Students Attend the Fellowship Fair

By: Mary Kate Titus

The fellowship fair was a great opportunity to network with current fellows and learn about organizations throughout the United States. The current fellow panel helped me understand the application process, types of fellowships offered, and each individual's overall learning experience. Our discussion urged me to reflect on whether a rotational fellowship or project fellowship best fit my career goals. It was also interesting to hear the common mistakes seen in fellowship applications, as well as simple do's and don'ts throughout the interview process.

The roundtable discussions gave me the opportunity to connect with organizations outside of the Midwest, and the chance to ask questions regarding each health system's specific application. The transparency offered by each representative ensured that every fellowship came with the intention to invest in future leaders. I now look forward to brushing up my resume and narrowing my application group in preparation for a busy (yet exciting) application process. Hannah Fink (MHA '19) and Jamison Robinett (MHA '19) did a fantastic job planning the fellowship fair event, and I look forward to continuing this program next year as Vice President of Professional Development. 
First-Year MHA Students Participating in the Fellowship Fair 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devante Davis (MHA '24): UCHealth - Southern Region

Alexa Colella (MHA '24): revology

Adriana Kotchkoski (MHA '24): Nihon Keiei Consulting Group