Student Spotlight: Madeline Sherman



Name: Madeline Sherman

Hometown: Evergreen, Colorado

Undergraduate University/Degree: University of Iowa, BS Human Physiology and a certificate in Entrepreneurship

Current Program: Masters of Health Administration

Areas of Interest: Working with kids and general health care

Why Iowa? I attended Iowa as an undergrad, so I absolutely love the University of Iowa. I feel that it is my home away from home because of the lively atmosphere and the fun, friendly people that come here!

In kindergarten, what did you want to be when you grew up? In kindergarten I wanted to be a children’s book illustrator.

What would we be surprised to know about you? A fun fact about me is that I performed at Red Rocks Amphitheater when I was in high school.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devante Davis (MHA '24): UCHealth - Southern Region

Alexa Colella (MHA '24): revology

Adriana Kotchkoski (MHA '24): Nihon Keiei Consulting Group