Student Spotlight: Zoe Ribar



Name: Zoe Ribar

Hometown: Columbus, OH

Undergraduate University / Degree: B.S Human Physiology

Graduate University/Degree: University of Iowa

Current Program: MHA
Why Iowa? During my undergrad, I fell in love with the people, campus, and culture of Iowa City. I thought that if I had the opportunity to spend two more years here, why not?

Why Healthcare? While I was never sure exactly where, I was always sure I wanted to be in a hospital setting. It took me longer than I expected to figure out I wasn't passionate about biology, and that the administrative route of healthcare was much more exciting to me. 

In kindergarten, what did you want to be when you grew up? A professional athlete!

What would we be surprised to know about you? I've never pulled an all-nighter! (I like sleeping too much)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devante Davis (MHA '24): UCHealth - Southern Region

Alexa Colella (MHA '24): revology

Adriana Kotchkoski (MHA '24): Nihon Keiei Consulting Group