Student Spotlight: Ryan Callahan



Name: Ryan Callahan

Hometown: Beaver Dam, WI

Undergrad Degree: B.S. Human Physiology & Certificate in Writing from the University of Iowa.

Current Program: MHA and MS in Policy

Area of Interest: Consulting

Why Iowa? I chose Iowa because they were one of the only programs that offered a dual degree, pairing the MHA with the MPH or MS in Policy. Iowa's College of Public Health building is also incredibly nice. I also did my undergrad at Iowa and am very fond of Iowa City and am extremely happy to finish my formal education as a Hawkeye.

In kindergarten, what did you want to be when you grew up? When I was in kindergarten I planned to join the army and be a soldier. 

What would we be surprised to know about you?  I have auditioned for both American Idol and Survivor. Not because I like those shows or have the talent for them, I just happened to have the opportunity to do so and thought I might as well go for it. I did not make it past the first round in either.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devante Davis (MHA '24): UCHealth - Southern Region

Alexa Colella (MHA '24): revology

Adriana Kotchkoski (MHA '24): Nihon Keiei Consulting Group